Obsidian Learning’s winning streak continues with the announcement that they are among eLearning Industry’s Top 10 eLearning Development Companies for 2018. This list is an annual compilation that takes into account a wide range of criteria, including:
- Customer reviews
- Economic growth potential
- Customer retention
- Employee turnover
- Social responsibility
“We couldn’t be more pleased to be included in this year’s ranking,” says Monica Savage, president of Obsidian Learning. “It’s truly a testament to the quality of learning that we produce and the talent and dedication that our team applies to each new offering.” Obsidian is a repeat winner, having previously appeared in the list of Top 10 eLearning Development Companies in both 2016 and 2017.
“We couldn’t be more pleased to be included in this year’s ranking. It’s truly a testament to the quality of learning that we produce and the talent and dedication that our team applies to each new offering.”
Obsidian’s IDEA Model underscores the company’s thoughtful approach to learning, with the stated aim being to design learning programs for the “whole learner” by addressing the cognitive, emotional, and social aspects of learning in each project.
About Obsidian Learning
Obsidian Learning develops interactive learning programs that engage learners, accelerate skills development and boost overall business performance. Their team of instructional designers, learning strategists, graphic designers and software developers has a passion for creating highly engaging and lasting learning experiences. Their offerings include:
- Custom eLearning using the latest learning standards and technologies to deliver compelling and engaging content accessible through client LMS or Intranet.
- Blended learning programs that reach and engage a community around key topics delivered through strategically scheduled and designed learning programs.
- Custom learning videos and animation that help explain any subject matter in a fun and engaging way.
- Authoring tools selection support, templates, guidelines, and experience with all commercial and open-source authoring tools.
- Learning management systems and custom web applications with the flexibility and creativity to attract and engage learners in enterprise communities
- Instructor-led programs that allow for real-time feedback, as well as customized and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment.
- Flash to HTML5 conversion which allows to migrate or update legacy Flash eLearning content to the latest and greatest web standards and technologies.